All rights relating to material featured on this site, unless otherwise indicated, are reserved by Horley Methodist Church. Material on this site is protected by copyright. The copyright owner is Horley Methodist Church’ unless otherwise stated. Permission to use, reproduce, copy and distribute material, documents and related graphics available from the website is granted, provided that:
- the source and copyright status of the material is acknowledged and all accompanying copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices are kept in tact,
- the use of material available from this site is used for informational, personal and non-commercial purposes only,
- the material reproduced from this site is not modified in any way,
- the material is reproduced accurately, is not used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context, and
- no graphics available from the site are used, copied or distributed separate from the accompanying text.
Any other proposed use of the material is subject to the prior approval of Horley Methodist Church. Application should be made either in writing or via e-mail to:
Horley Methodist Church
The permission to reproduce material subject to the copyright of Horley Methodist Church does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned.
All intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, design rights and trade marks whether registered or not) in the content and design of the website are the property of Horley Methodist Church