- This event has passed.
Gift Service – 14 December
Sunday, 14 December 2014 @ 8:00 am - Sunday, 28 December 2014 @ 5:00 pm
During our Gift Service on 14 December, we will be accepting gifts of food and toiletries. The Churches of Horley are launching a Food Bank at our Church in February and your gifts will go towards supporting its’ set up.
Below is a of suggested items. Please could you ensure they have a long ‘use by date.’
- Tinned meat, fish and instant meals.
- Baked beans/spaghetti
- Tinned soup, breakfast cereal
- Pasta, spaghetti, mash, rice, noodles
- Coffee, tea, long-life milk, sugar
- Cream crackers, sweet biscuits,
- Squash, fruit juice, pasta sauce
- Jam, marmalade, peanut butter
- Tinned fruit, rice pudding, custard
- Ketchup, brown sauce, pickles
- Tinned potatoes and vegetables
- Washing up liquid, household cleaners
- Nappies and baby products
- Shampoo, shower gel, deodorant
- Toilet paper, sanitary towels
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes
- Washing tablets
- Pet food
- Tin openers